Thursday, December 18, 2014

Day 4

Today Travis and Joel were with me to help pass the time on this 4th day in a row of chemo. After 3 days of having the same injection site it is required to start a new one in my arm to avoid any infection.  So today after 2 attempts in my right arm, my veins were not cooperating for some reason so my left arm is much better apparently. After a total of 3 sticks from needles and a little blood, 3 times was the charm.

My appetite is ok but not as good as the past few days. Tonight's dinner was tomato soup, crackers and spinach with mushrooms and red peppers. Trying to drink lots of water and gatorade to  help flush out the kidneys. The intake of all the fluids each day does have an effect but it must be done. Tomorrow will be 5 days in a row and then I will finally get a break for 3 days.

One day at a time and so far so good. I know I am not alone in this. Your support is definetly felt. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment