Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Day 2, December 16th, 2014

   
                                                                                                                                                     Today was another smooth day of treatment at the hospital as there were no complications and it went pretty fast overall. Today I received all 3 forms of the chemo, B, E and P. B is only given once a week and the E and P are at every session. They always start out with fluids and anti nausea in the IV which helps.

Last night I started feeling a bit nauseous which is to be expected from time to time. I do have 2 different types of prescriptions to take at home and they seemed to work after a while. I had two emergency buckets by my bedside just in case but once I laid down for bed I felt better.

My Brother was with me the whole time today at the hospital which again is a huge help. I watched the movie The Grey with Liam Neeson. Movies, Tv and facebook help pass the time. My nurse is great and really have no complaints today.

My appetite is still good today and just relaxing and going to watch the Blackhawks and Wild tonight with my bro. Another friendly Chicago-Minnesota rivalry. I am thankful I only have to drive 5 miles for treatment and get to sleep in my own bed at night.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment