Monday, March 2, 2009

Bearskin 2004

The October trip up to Bearskin in 2004 was packed with hiking new trails, biking at Lutsen again, a trip into Canada to visit Sleeping Giant Provincial Park and seeing the Eagle Canyon and walking on the very long suspension bridge over the canyon. We visited Isle Royale National Park for the first time. I made a trip to Ely, Embarrass and Tower MN for the first time. We hiked the Superior Hiking Trail in the Bean and Bear lake section. We also rented a house in Tofte overlooking Lake Superior for a couple days and we stopped at Split Rock Lighthouse State Park on the way home. I guess I had some extra vacation days as I was up there from Oct 1st thru the 17th. I think I will have to post this trip in sections. Dave drove up again and Dan drove up for the first time to see what all this northwoods fun is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment